Jen’s short courses offer the opportunity to work on more in depth projects than a single day class. You can choose from Jen’s wide range of embroidery designs or you can develop your own ideas to create a true, one-of-a-kind embroidery.
£160 per person, plus costs for any materials used.
- 10 sessions each term
- Lamps and magnifiers available for every student
- Bespoke tuition tailored to suit each student
- Spaces currently available for the afternoon group
- January 14th, 21st, 28th
- February 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- March 3rd, 10th, 17th
- April 21st, 28th
- May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- June 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- September 29th
- October 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
- November 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
- December 1st
Booking is essential. Classes run on Tuesdays with the morning session running from 10am – 1pm and the afternoon session running from 2pm-5pm. Tea, coffee and biscuits are available all day.
The morning session is currently fully booked however there is a waiting list available for this session. There are a limited number of spaces available on the afternoon session
Terms cost £160 (£16 per session) plus any materials used.